Thursday, February 5, 2009

Photos Udated - 2/5/2009

Dear Friends,

I just up dated the photos for Cambridge Cay & Compass Cay. The portrait of the good lookin' Bahamian man is Tucker. Tucker is the owner and manager of Compass Cay Marina and the father of 33 children - yes I said 33.

The post is going to be short today. My mind is elsewhere. After 12 days without email, I have just found out one of my best friends, Jeff Hildberg, passed away. Right now I don't want to be in "cruisers paradise" I want to be in Washington with Jeffs family and friend. Jeff was a touchstone for me. He was my friend. I loved and will miss my friend Jeff.

Tonight, I will lift a beer in Jeff's name and send him on his way. But, he will never ever leave my heart.

Fairwinds and Rum Dinks (but tonight beer),

Vic






Posted by Picasa

No comments: